Untouched

Monday, November 22, 2004

A Promise I hold on To

Well this is it... I have done wat i have promised to my friends and fulfilled it... everythings going well no screw ups thanks to my lovely and caring permanent (something like supervisor) she let me off for 3 days break so i could go genting with my friends finally i have cleansed my sins for being so unresponsible and thats a new change for me....i have been hanging out with certain ppl lately in the place where i work which they are from my school aswell...and has caused me to change dramatically....but nah i'll stick with my oldself although i'll behave and act diffrently with them....being around with my old friends makes me feel alive....

Though being around with my other friends in metro ,i have learn a lot from them from good to bad everything goes....lately i have been quite bothered i dont know actually wat it is maybe i'll post wat my feelings wants to say when the time is right...now isnt the right time yet...

(Another Important lesson to me in Life and another part of me has changed)

No comments: