Untouched

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Biggest Mistake Ever

I just realised that i have been to tooo obsessed with my working life always talking about work work work money money money , Lately i have felt very lonely , tired , sleepy , stressed out , bad mood etc......I have hurt many peoples feeling without noticing it screwing them up , not bothering about them , always work work work in my head >.<.....this really has gotta stop..... My Biggest Mistake was putting my friends asside.....i wanna say SORRY to those who i have hurt them , screwing them up , not bothering them and so much more that i have done without realising.....I have changed a lot....to the worst side....If it werent for Daryls (Wiegraf) blog i wouldnt have realise this.....Gomen nasai "to daryl" if u are reading this...i dont aspect you to forgive me , talk to me so soon or ever going to.....Let this be my lesson if i am to lose a friend like u or any others.......So i am gonna go tell my Supervisor that i am gonna take 3 days break to go genting hopefully or not otherwise i'll just have quit it >.< and forget about my salary.... Going to be a very hard decision

Jobs Isnt for Life , Friendships is FOR LIFE

Well heres 2 person Joanne and Esther "haha if thats how u spell it" i met them in metro who works next to my dept and well i wouldnt say we got quite closs but we get pretty much well along...the place where i work its pretty much dead and boring they are the only 2 that so far keeps me company tho we didnt really talk much.....

No comments: